Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 10, 2012

So now I will work on my health or continue to work on my health.

1. I stopped drinking Diet Coke.
2. Last week I started exercising. I exercised four times for 20 minutes. I worked mostly on my back muscles. and some on my arms and upper back. I have an old knockoff of the total gym.
3. I downloaded my MP3 player with some great music.

This next week I will be working on eating more vegetables. That is my big down fall. I tried this last month for a week before we went to Vegas and I did just fine. I knew I would not be able to stick to that in Vegas with my family. So I start this again this week.

Small steps! I want this to be a life stye change. I would prefer to be able to go on long walks. I can't because of back issues, I can only stand for about 10 minutes. Working my exercises for my back may help so that I can eventually start to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment